MCM Protection has formed a professional relationship with Australia’s largest privately owned security provider.
West Australian based Spectus Pty Ltd has been an ASIAL Grade A1 Central Monitoring Station since opening, which is the highest operational grade attainable. Spectus’ mission is to provide a superior level of service for the Australian security industry.
Today, electronic security systems are a vital investment in protecting families, property, plant and possessions. This investment can do more than ring bells and sirens, which by law must shut down by five minutes.
All activities that require urgent response can be transmitted by the central security link to MCM Protection 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Security alarms, hold-up and duress emergencies, fire, medical and critical plant alarms and after hours access to buildings can all be strictly supervised by sophisticated monitoring computers.
Our control room is equipped with the latest technology to ensure the best possible service for our customers. Systems and equipment installed was designed to take advantage of the latest technology. This has proved to be a prudent decision. We have integrated systems such as:
- Dual incoming communications paths with primary communications being Digital Fibre Optic, falling back to secondary analogue network in the event of a network failure.
- Digital Voice Logging (recording of communications on computer hard disk instead of conventional tape), which enables any queries arising with clients calls to be copied and emailed to the Bureau for review.
- Logging of Caller ID through the digital network enabling backtracking of communications from premises that the original users may have left.
- Total redundancy on all services and equipment.
- Fault Tolerant Servers and high speed network.
- Fed by three separate telecommunications exchanges. Spectus is the only WA monitoring station to offer Triplex incoming communications paths with primary communications being Digital Fibre Optic, falling back to secondary analogue network and GSM in the event of a network failure.
Please contact MCM Protection if you would like more information about our monitoring systems.